Split ends are one of the most talked-about hair care issues. The issue that splitting or fraying of the hair shaft means split ends, and it most commonly affects long hair. If you are dreaming of healthy long hair, you should carefully read this. If your hair already split up, I am sorry, there is no way to fix it. However, there are ways to prevent them without having to endure a drastic haircut.
Some people prefer velaterapia which is the way that cutting off split ends. However, some people are opting to “burn” off their split ends instead with a process velaterapia. When preventing split ends via burning way which is a trendy technique, you can harm your hair. Even salon hair burning can pose some serious risks, though. It’s important to weigh such risks against any potential benefits before undergoing this process.
The use of burning treatments for split ends can cause some problems such as;
- scalp burns
- skin burns can be shown around your neck, ears, and shoulders
- the rest of your hair can be catching fire
If you are looking for a better option, unfortunately, the only way to get rid of split ends is by cutting. Also, there are some therapies and lifestyle changes that can help you such as;
- When you washing your hair, shampoo your roots only, and apply an adequate amount of conditioner to your ends.
- You should wash your hair every other day to avoid drying out your hair.
- Try to wear your hair in a natural style whenever possible and take it easy with hair styling treatments.
- Limit the use of heated tools. Always apply a heat protectant to your hair before using it.
- Avoid using tight hair ties, as these can lead to hair breakage.
All in all, you can get great results with the burning method to get rid of split ends but you need to consider the risk that included. Also, regular cuts can help prevent split ends, but if your hair has become unmanageable, you should see your stylist for advice. One more thing, do not try burning your split ends at home it can lead to irreversible consequences.